Affordable Laminate Flooring in Westchester County
High-end and fashionable laminate flooring is a great option for any home or business. Common looks include appealing hardwood visuals along with slate and stone. Today’s laminate looks so realistic that many people can’t even tell the difference!
Some laminates offer distressed and highly textured options that can give your laminate floor the look and feel of hardwood floors. With laminate flooring, you can achieve whichever style you desire at an affordable price. If you are searching for flooring in Westchester County, allow us to assist you. Call 914-699-9589 to speak with our friendly, helpful staff.
Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is a great option for busy families and is a popular option for businesses for many reasons, including:
- Easy and quick installation: Installing laminate flooring is simple and can easily be a DIY project. Laminate floors are designed to click together, eliminating the need for adhesives during installation.
- Affordable pricing: Not only are the flooring materials themselves cheaper, but laminate floor installation costs are approximately 50 percent less than hardwood installation.
- Good for your health: Unlike carpets, laminate flooring is resistant to the growth of bacteria and mold. If you or anyone in your family has allergies, you can even apply an allergy-resistant coating to ensure optimal air quality within your home.
- Easy to clean: A simple and quick sweep or vacuum will do the trick just fine.
- Comes in many colors, styles and textures: When you visit our warehouse, you’ll find so many styles that convey the authentic look of wood or the classic appeal of ceramic tile. Since laminate floors use fewer resources and wood in the manufacturing process, they are more “green” than traditional floors. They are also durable and can last for years. With affordability and great aesthetics, laminate floors can be a great option for anyone!
Doesn’t Laminate Flooring Look Cheap?
A lot of people think that by choosing laminate floors they will have to sacrifice style. This thought stems from the fact that laminate flooring was created in response to the higher cost of hardwood floors. Back in the 70s and 80s, laminate floors were designed and purchased for their affordability, yet they tended to look fake or “plastic-y.”
That’s definitely not the case today. There have been so many technological advances that have benefited flooring manufacturers. They can effectively create visuals that look so much like natural sources that they can even fool us sometimes! Interested in seeing for yourself? Visit our warehouse today to browse all of your flooring options!
What Is Laminate Flooring Made Of?
Laminate flooring is like an onion; made up and constructed of multiple layers. The bottom layer is crafted to resist any moisture that otherwise would threaten to warp the boards.
On top of the bottom layer, or “backing”, is the inner core layer. This layer is made of high-density fiberboard with a unique resin that also works to improve moisture resistance and the longevity of the floorboard.
The next layer is where the decorative design comes into play. A very high-resolution image is used to create the look and texture of your favorite style of natural flooring, such as wood, stone or other natural materials. Finally, a “wear” layer is added on top to protect the laminate flooring from damage, fading, scratches and other wear and tear.
Laminate Flooring Brands in Stock Now!
Redi-Cut Carpets & Window Treatments has the best brands in flooring, including:
- Bruce Laminate
- Mannington Laminate
- Mohawk Laminate
- Quick Step
- Shaw Laminate
Contact Redi-Cut Carpets in Westchester County for any questions you might have about laminate flooring, we are happy to assist you!
Why Work With Us?
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1971
- Immediate Installation Available
- 0% Financing For Up To 12 Months
- You Will Work Directly With The Owners